libglade-1.99.7

I have uploaded libglade 1.99.7. It looks like ftp.gnome.org hasn't sync'd yet, but when it does, it will be available at: ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/earthquake/sources/libglade/libglade-1.99.7.tar.gz

This version does not contain any new features.  The changes are:

- removal of a couple of unused functions from the semi-public module interface (not used by applications). These functions were no longer needed due to the mnemonic support in gtk+ -- I just hadn't gotten round to removing them.

- Lots of documentation updates. We should have 100% API coverage for the reference section now, and the tutorial section has been updated for 2.0. I also started doing some documentation for the new file format, which will be useful for other programs interfacing with glade.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/