Re: Panel Menu

> Nils & I have talked about dropping the window menu on the right, and
> putting a workspace switcher there instead. For example...
>
> http://www242.pair.com/nilsp/nils/G2-desktop/default-panel-layout3.html

I just wanted to pipe in for a second to say that the window menu is
really nice feature to have corner since we spend so much time flipping
windows and that is a nice big target.  Once i got used to having that
list so easily available I never wanted to go back to a cramped horizontal
tasklist again.  It also provides good feedback to the user about which
program is currently focused.  I think these are compelling reasons to
keep it as default, especially considering that by having it there the
workspace switcher would only be moved to the left by a couple dozen
pixels.

Josh .. Yoshi .. Joschi .. xiphoidprocess.com .. eds.org/~joschi