Re: Deprecated calls in libzvt
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Deprecated calls in libzvt
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:16:47 +0000 (GMT)
On 4 Feb 2002, jacob berkman wrote:
> > It also uses GdkFont which is again deprecated. Should this be ported to
> > use Pango?
> i am pretty sure pango wouldn't be the right thing to use here.
So, how do we get to the point where i18n in zvt and gnome-terminal works
without using pango?
> "In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
> -- moby
I see a dark sail on the horizon
Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding
] [Thread Prev