Re: Garnome and RH7.2

Didn't work.  /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/Gnome gives:

---
#!/bin/bash
exec /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession gnome
---

Therefore, I copied this file into a Gnome2 directory, changed the name to
gnome2, and modified the /etc/X11/xdm/Xsessions to include:

---
    gnome2)
       exec -l $SHELL -c "$Home/.xsession"
       ;;
---

just below the gnome case.  Gnome2 never comes up as an option in GDM
though.  (I even recycled my machine, figuring that it might be a daemon
that was not getting updated)

I'd love to see where you guys/gals are at and help with the
bug-stomping...

Brent

Note:  If anyone was wondering, the .xsession file contains the following
code from Jeff:

---
PATH=$HOME/garnome/bin:$PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/garnome/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH

exec $HOME/garnome/bin/gnome-session
---