Garnome and RH7.2

Does anyone have some experience setting up Garnome in RH7.2 to enable
swapping between Gnome1.4 and Gnome2?

I have already discussed this with Jeff, but he is working on Debian.  He
had suggested the creation of a .xsession file in my home directory, and
then choosing Xsession in GDM.  But as there is no such option in RH, I
was wondering if anyone has some knowledge in this.

I tried using Failsafe, then starting it through there using

exec -l $Shell -c "$Home/.xsession"

As you might be able to figure, I don't know a lot about these
configuration scripts...

Thanks,

Brent