Re: garnome question :)

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 11:24, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> A file URL like you would use in, say, Mozilla. Example:
>
>   file:///home/mario/downloads/garnome/

Thanks. I was unclear. I understood the file URL stuff. What was unclear
was "prepend" and if there is just a space as separator. But nevermind,
it works already and pulling packages like mad. I think it's unfortunate
that it only seems to work with *.tar.gz files, though. All my nice
*.bz2 balls were ignored.
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government