Re: CD burning and root

<quote who="Michael Thomas Vanderford">

> I downloaded and compiled the nautilus-cd-burner from cvs.
> I did not even no how to use it until this email.
> Point being how is this easier than previous ways?
>
> Shouldn't there, at least, be an add directories/files button on the
> nautilus-cd-burner app that interacts with the burn directory?

Note that this was only written a few weeks ago, has not been integrated
into the desktop, and has not been released as part of GNOME yet. It's
pre-release, pre-alpha, pre-integration, pre-everything. It just happens to
work bloody well because Alex is a superstar.

It's highly likely that it will be integrated and included in GNOME 2.4.

- Jeff

--
   For a list of reasons why technology has failed to improve our lives,
                              please press 3.