Re: CD burning and root

I downloaded and compiled the nautilus-cd-burner from cvs.
I did not even no how to use it until this email.
Point being how is this easier than previous ways?

Shouldn't there, at least, be an add directories/files button on the
nautilus-cd-burner app that interacts with the burn directory?

I also fail to see how burning a cd falls under a system
admin function or (root). Are 500+ people going to call a sys admin to
make them a cd? I Doubt it. You would probably have to hire someone full
time to do just that.

ps. I think this is a lot better app than the gnometoaster so far.
    I also hope that this will have some command line options
    to be used in a nautilus script. Right-click, scripts, burn to cd.

I'm glad to see someone working on this. Its much needed.

--
Michael Thomas Vanderford <michaelv cox-internet com>