Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.4: "We don't need... ro ads."

There have been a few more improvements to gnome-search-tool's interface
since that old screenshot.  I have been meaning to request an update.  Who
should I contact to get this screenshot corrected?

Thanks,
Dennis

Lars <lars brokenbits de> wrote:
>Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
>> Detailed information about this release (with screenshots this time!):
>>
>>    <http://www.gnome.org/start/2.1/>
>
>The screenshot on this page made me wonder: has it ever been considered to
>put the list of search-results in the `Search for Files' dialog into a
>seperate window instead of appending it to the dialog itself?
>
>The new design of the dialog surely seems to be an improvement over the
>old one but the list below the button-bar still makes it appear
>unnecessarily complicated IMHO.
>
>Regards,
>Lars

Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or
unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in
this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and
delete all copies from your system.  Thank you.