Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.4: "We don't need... roads."
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.4: "We don't need... roads."
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:42:46 -0500 (EST)
Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl> writes:
> Hi Jeff,
> On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > - Xft2 and fontconfig for superior font rendering and configuration, from
> > http://fontconfig.org/
> The ui-review team had quite a few remarks on the font rendering
> preferences windows. Will these be taken into account before release?
> (IIRC, UI changes can still be applied with the approval of two release
> team members.)
A) Can you make sure that I'm CC'ed on these.
B) There will have to be some changes to the "Details" page to
make the options on it implementable with FreeType-2.1.3.
(There were changes between the FreeType CVS version that
I based the work on and the final FreeType release.)
I'm not going to have time to work on this until after GTK+-2.2.0
is out (that is, until after the new year), so GNOME-2.2
will likely end with the old page, but it is worth noting that
it probably doesn't make a lot of sense to worry about the
fine details of the "Details" page.
] [Thread Prev