XP-Style Login (Substantive comment)

One concern I might bring up with the multiple-login sort of setup is that it can degrade performance in a couple of ways:

*  If you leave multiple users logged in, it's using more resources (Or at least, the XP manual suggests that this can happen)

* One of the consequences of such a system is that people never log out, and that tends to make things a little tricky if there are, say, memory leaks...

Also, the feature confused the living daylights out of me when I first saw it on XP.

a.