Re: A Brief Introduction To Rewindable Desktops

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 12:07:06AM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 23:54, Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> > Here's a special handicapped version for the girls who threw a pissy fit
> > with the earlier copy:
>
> You're such a tosser. Please do go away before you've insulted everybody
> that hasn't already put you in their kill list.

I wonder if he's noted that nobody has bothered to even respond
to the content of his message.  Hats off to the rest of you who
responded to this whole thing in a mature and intelligent fashion.

Bowe, you'll never learn your lesson.  You'd think all those years of
contention on comp.sys.amiga.* would  have wised you up.  As usual,
I see a repeat of the usual mistakes.  What have you accomplished with
this thread?

I suggest you reflect before posting again to this list.  We're all open
here, but you have to display the right attitude if you want respect and
attention to your ideas.

sri