Re: GNOME 2.0.3 release notes

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> > What about 'all bugs targeted for the 2.0.x branch that were fixed
> > between X and Y dates'?
>
> That's definitely doable, though it would (probably) vastly shortchange
> the actual number of fixes that were done.

That's okay... we are humble-yet-strong men and women! If we just save up a
small amount of that shortchange with every release, we will have FORTUNES
later! We will be RICH BEYOND OUR WILDEST COMPREHENSION!

And the users shall say, "Yea, those GNOME dudes sure know how to spank the
bug-monkey!"

I find that visualisation helps motivation.

*ahem*

- Jeff

--
     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle