Re: [Fwd: Post-It Notes]

Not sure if anyone is still reading this thread, but...

I've been using Goats for a while.  My biggest issue is that I'd rather
that the frames of the notes be more like what the window manager does.
I'd like to double-click the title bar to shade, right-click to popup the
window menu, etc.  I'm not sure if there's an issue with having the window
manager handle these (like being stuck with *normal* decorations which
might not look right), but it would be the obvious way to handle it with
proper bindings, etc.

Idea: I'd like to be able to associate a note with a window and have a
"note" icon appear in the title bar.  The idea is that I often have long
running experiments happening in windows and forget what was going on in
each one.  It's nice to be able to keep notes.  This may seem a little odd
because of the transient nature of windows, but I think that simply
"orphaning" a sticky-note when it's associated window disappears would be
fine.

Regards,
Neil