2.0.2 RC and Final pushed back

Morning everyone,

Due to a few issues with gnome-vfs, menu editing and Nautilus, we're going
to push back the 2.0.2 release. We weren't confident that it would be a good
release without some extra time to patch these up, so the new dates will be:

  2002-09-03  TARBALLS DUE:  2.0.2 Release Candidate 1
  2002-09-06       RELEASE:  2.0.2 Release Candidate 1
  2002-09-10  TARBALLS DUE:  2.0.2 Final
  2002-09-13       RELEASE:  2.0.2 Final

We're still in freeze, so please send gnome-2-0 changes to the release team
for confirmation, but this gives us a few more days of fixage. Rock!

Note that this change doesn't effect 2.1.x in the slightest. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa