Re: gnome-vfs and Gnome2.2?

Hi,

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 19:47, Ian McKellar wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 18:08, Alex Graveley wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Everyone seems to be confused about gnome-vfs in relation to 2.2.  So,
> > whats up?  Are we going to use HEAD?  The gnome-2-0 branch?
>
> My understanding is that we're going to use HEAD. This was the plan that
> I was aware of. When is 2.2 slated to freeze / come out anyway?

Okay, then somebody needs to be keeping the HEAD branch in sync with the
changes to gnome-2-0.  On trying to merge the vfolder stuff, I am
finding lots of missing module fixes, and a missing .po... and I'm not
even going to try to delve into what might be missing from libgnomevfs.

-Alex

--
 on the canvass of life, incompetence is my paintbrush.