Re: Re-inventing Metatheme

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 21:09, Tom Prado wrote:
> Personally, I like the term "Themes" the best since it's an entry point
> to all the metathemes available/installed.

i agree to this.

> > the word "theme". If many people don't, we might be better off calling
> > it "Appearance". Another possible word is "Style". Of course, this would

i seriously doubt that choosing new definitions like 'appearance' is the
right way to go. personally it would be the last preferences setting
that came into my mind clicking on to search for 'themes'. i think that
a base glossary of words can be expected from people nowadays.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de