Re: Build problem with linc 0.5.2 on RH6.2

hobbit aloss ukuu org uk wrote:

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:12:34AM +0100 or thereabouts, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Tim,

--disable-gtk-doc I think, (from reading configure.in) - NB. when you have a problem it's well worth reading the source, it helps expand your mind :-)

Not that I read source, and not that I've compiled half of these
programs at all, but don't most of the gnome packages have a ./configure --help which spits out a list of options? I'm sure I've seen them in the past. (If not, I would love it if people went and made them happen :))
Actually, "./configure --help" is generated by autoconf. When you add a configure option, you have to provide a documentation string to display in the --help output.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.