Re: who gets in and why, aka the GNOME Desktop inclusion criteria

While I feel you have a good set of standards for the GNOME desktop to
live up to I believe you have left out one of the most important
requirements.  I think all GNOME desktop applications need to have good
documentation.  This means the documentation uses the tools provided by
the GDP to display and install the documentation.  The documentation
follows the GNOME Documentation Style Guide and the GNOME Handbook of
Writing Documentation.  The documentation is a11y compliant.  Good
documentation is key to usability and educating newbies about the GNOME
desktop and Free Software.

Eric Baudais