Comments and questions on Metacity 2.4.0

Hi,

	(If I post to a wrong place, sorry first. Please point me to the right place, thx!)

	I've just install and starting using Metacity (2.4), however, I'd found some thing which is
	very inconvenience.

	1. I doesn't bundle with a tools to configure, though I can configure it through gconf-editor
		and there is a tools in freshmeat, it still far from enough. At least I have to adjuct the
		key binding one by one, through typing '<alt><contro>' everytime !

	2. The most important thing is, it seems that, I can't configure keybinding for 'pack window
		to ...' and 'vertical / horizontal max', this is very demanding and useful, at least for
		me..

	Beside the comments, I have some question ! I can't find any docs regarding the
	configuration of metacity, where can I get some of it?? And is there any homepage for
	metacity??

	Last one, I can't in the character '<', everytime, I press the '<' in keyboard, the output is
	'>'!! A bug??

Zenith