From: Thomas Vander Stichele [mailto:thomas apestaart org]
Sent: August 26, 2002 11:03 AM
To: Patrick Best-TM
Cc: 'Pawel Salek'; News Gnome (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Problem - Gnome Conf under Beta 2

> Does this mean I will not be able to use it?  Is gnome going through a
> 'backwards compatibility crisis'?
>
> What about creating a symlink or something between the pkginfo script and
> the gnome-conf script?

not supporting gnomeConf.sh anymore can hardly be described as a BCC ;)

just install the development stuff from gnome-libs that includes this
script and you'll be fine.  If it's too hard to find, let us know what
dist you use so we can offer helpful suggestions that work with your dist.

Thomas

Bye bye long day
need to sleep so much
ninety hours straight