FTP Issues + Small Changes [Was: TARBALLS DUE: Weekly Snapshot]

<quote who="James Henstridge">

> How should 1.x platform updates be uploaded now?

Okay, I've fixed this *just* now:

widget: ~
$ install-module --help
Usage is: install-module [--legacy|--stable] [--package package-name] [--old
  previous-package]

Which in real terms means:

  --legacy will install to the physical stable directory

  --stable will install to the physical 2.0.1 directory

It works this way (the 2.0.1 directory) because I've yet to figure out a
system that fulfills all of the previously published requirements (see my
gnome-hackers post).

Because of this, I don't want to make major changes to the archive until
that design is set in sandstone -- if we change the pysical stable
directory, that will be pretty huge to our mirrors.

But for now, it works okayish.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Python amazes me for its concision. The current prototype is all of
       900 lines of code, yet it contains a lexer, parser (recursive