2.0.2- the schedule

Yo.

Seems there has been a lack of clarity about the GNOME 2.0.2 release
schedule. So, to make it as cut and dried as possible:

	23 August	CODE FREEZE
	28 August	TARBALLS DUE [RELEASE CANDIDATE]
	30 August	RELEASE CANDIDATE OUT
	06 September	GNOME 2.0.2 RELEASE

Some things to note about the above schedule -

 - We are already in a string freeze and have been for some time, of
course. Mail gnome-i18n gnome and release-team gnome for permission
before changing any strings.

 - All fixes after the code freeze should be mailed to
   release-team gnome  These should only be essential bug fixes as
   specified by QA.

 - All module maintainers *must* roll tarballs by 28 August and should
   contact gnome-i18n gnome at *least* 2 days before. A number of
   modules didn't roll a tarball for GNOME 2.0.1 - this sucks for our
   translators and international users.

- If possible, tarballs for RC and final 2.0.1 release should be the
  same.

Hope this clears up any questions- please ask more if you have them-

Luis,
on behalf of the release team