Re: default immodule setting?

Cool!. How would one switch from one module to another without using
the 'right-click' mouse method. e.g toggle between the between the
default method and the user selected method (say cyrillic_translit).
Maybe like XKB does with 'shift-toggle' or 'shift-space' or something
like that.

Also, the current table based immodules reads like:

GDK_a,  0,  0, 0,  0,  0x0e40

can this be rewritten as:

XXX,  0,  0, 0,  0,  YYY

where XXX and YYY are unicode?