CVSGNOME 0.3.0: "Your Dad controlls your Mum"

CVSGnome 0.3.0:
===============

CVSGnome hits the scene, this bleeding edge GNOME buildingssystem that
is able to build from TARBALLS and CVS. why should i waste your time
with blahblah, simply grab that script from:

http://www.fh-wilhelmshaven.de/~akcaagaa/cvsgnome
http://www.fh-wilhelmshaven.de/~akcaagaa/cvsgnome.md5

and run it as usually:

1) change PREFIXDIR="" to point to the place you want to install gnome.
2) run the script and enter:

   'world' for a CVS build.
   'world stable' for a TARBALL build.

          >>> gnome 2.0.1-rc1 version compliant <<<
          >>>    for the installed tarballs.    <<<

note: for cvsgnome 0.2.9 users, there is no need to update to 0.3.0
since it differs only with one changed CVS tag, a newer libwnck and
gdm2 tarball.

signed, ali akcaagac ... reach me at #cvsgnome on irc.gimp.org 6667

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de