Re: Archive Generator -- a system tool?

Rafal Hajdacki <hajdi pf pl> writes:

> Please Havoc, separate RH system configuration tools from system menu.
> There is too much items right now. And it is rather strange to have
> system configuration tools and terminal in one menu.

I don't know what to call the config tools menu (and accessories only
has about 3 things in it...). The config tools are mostly
end-user-oriented, we already busted out "Server Settings" with apache
conf and such, these tools are Display, Packages, Date&Time, etc.
"System Settings"?

I have to do this today or I won't be able to add a new string for the
folder name.

Havoc