Re: Question with selection

Hi Owen,

I actually have all the code that does this grand window manager
virtualization sitting on my machine, just been too lazy to figure out
what everyone is up to and if people want me to check it in.

re: being able to present the idea of switching the window manager in a
sensible fashion.... well you can't really since its not a very sensible
option ;-) I'm all for getting rid of window manager virtualization and
declaring Metacity the OneTrueGNOMEWindowManager(TM). But if we don't
intend to do this, we have to at least nominally support other window
managers.

-seth