Re: Display option in multiscreen (session management)
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: JAYARAJ P R <jayaraj rajappan wipro com>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Display option in multiscreen (session management)
- Date: 29 Apr 2002 16:16:34 -0400
jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> so again, wouldn't adding a --screen argument (or env var) which
> defaults to screen 0 if screen n didn't work be the right solution?
You mean have apps fall back to screen 0?
Maybe so. I'm not sure there's always a screen 0 though...
It all basically sucks. I have no idea how it should work. :-/
Tom seemed to have some reasonable ideas.
] [Thread Prev