Re: new zvt widget

tor, 2002-04-25 kl. 21:52 skrev drleary mac com:

> On Thursday, April 25, 2002, at 01:04 PM, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>

> > Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> >> Havoc if you agree tonight I can commit vt.c/vt.h changes
> >> otherwise another way to test new (significant)
> >> changes of zvt is to release MGT 1.4.0 and wait
> >> until we're sure my patches work before committing them.
> >
> > First you should probably send the patch for people to look at.
> >
> > As for when to commit, I think this is mostly up to Kjartan - it could
> > delay gnome 1.4.1 quite a bit to add a lot of new code, so maybe it
> > should be after 1.4.1.
>
> Man oh man, we couldn't have a slipped 1.4.1.  It's only...  a year late
> now?  Something like that.  Perhaps we should have had an attitude like
> this *months* ago.

Feel free to contribute to getting the release out. If not...you're not
making it better by mouthing off.

I want to have a couple of crashes in the panel fixed before doing
1.4.1. These have around 700 reports in bugzilla so I'd say a bunch of
people would be happy to have a 1.4.1 that doesn't crash on login or if
you open a .pdf file from nautilus.

Next, we need a release of xscreensaver with translations since the
capplet was yanked from control-center and we're supposed to use
xscreensaver-demo instead.

</kjartan>