Re: new zvt widget

On Thursday, April 25, 2002, at 01:04 PM, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
Havoc if you agree tonight I can commit vt.c/vt.h changes
otherwise another way to test new (significant)
changes of zvt is to release MGT 1.4.0 and wait
until we're sure my patches work before committing them.

First you should probably send the patch for people to look at.

As for when to commit, I think this is mostly up to Kjartan - it could
delay gnome 1.4.1 quite a bit to add a lot of new code, so maybe it
should be after 1.4.1.

Man oh man, we couldn't have a slipped 1.4.1. It's only... a year late now? Something like that. Perhaps we should have had an attitude like this *months* ago.

Josh

Havoc