Re: Status of Help functionality for GNOME2 components

Okay, this is weird. I'm not subscribed to either
desktop-devel-list gnome org or gnome-list gnome org and yet I seem to
have received this message and John's and Sander's replies. Was there a
BCC to some other list there or have the mailing lists gone bananas?

(I am subscribed to usability and gdp and the above messages were sent
to this email address.)

Anyone know what's going on?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com
        Trying is the first step before failure (Homer Simpson)