Re: gnome_client_set_environment() .....

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 03:55, JAYARAJ P R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm calling gnome_client_set_environment(client, "DISPLAY", ":0.0") in a
> GNOME application.
> But when i do a save-session, the session file (~/.gnome2/session) has the
> following entry
>
> 2,Environment=DISPLAY
>
> The value of the environment variable doesn't get written into the session
> file.
>
> Any ideas/suggestions ??

this was fixed in gnome-libs 1 (after it branched for gnome 2, so it was
in gnome 1 for a long time).

your patch isn't exactly right, however.  i've committed the fix that
went into gnome 1 to CVS.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to