Re: Status of Help functionality for GNOME2 components

well redone can be  "not applying the patch" or
 "removing help on yelp" also.
 I feel like any other applicatons  yelp can also have a "Help
Contents"  in the "help" menu  instead of only having an "about" in
under the  "help" menu.

 regards
 satyajit

> ons 2002-04-24 klockan 16.10 skrev satyajit kanungo:
> > Hi All,
>
> > Yelp                           79482    To be re-done (as per Mikael
> > Hallendal)
>
> What is to be redone? The help.
>
> I was pointing out that if the help-browser needs help something about
> the UI in the help-browser is wrong. Perhaps I'm wrong but do
> people see
> need of help for the help-browser and if so, can you please point
> wherehelp is needed so we might consider another solution that is
> easier to
> understand, thus removing the need for help.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.