Re: GNOME CVS: libbonoboui murrayc

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 06:52, Gnome CVS User wrote:

> CVSROOT:	/cvs/gnome
> Module name:	libbonoboui
> Changes by:	murrayc	02/04/22 06:52:31
>
> Modified files:
> 	.              : ChangeLog
> 	bonobo         : bonobo-window.c
> 	glade          : glade-bonobo.c
>
> Log message:
> 2002-04-13  Murray Cumming  <murrayc usa net>
>
> * bonobo/bonobo-window.[h|c]: bonobo_window_new() is now just
> a convenience wrapper for g_object_new(). This is possible because
> BonoboWindow now has a win_name property and the UIContainer is
> created in the *_instance_init function.

i've reverted this as it busted the build, and according to jody this
wasn't approved by the g2rt.

this doesn't mean that you shouldn't propose a fixed patch, though.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to