hmm blind again...

Hi ... almost have all of the cvs which matches the things in pre-gnome2 compiled/(obvious)bug reported for OSF/1 ... (lots of things look like they are working better in cvs - nice)

I dont remember problems with librep last time I compiled it from distributed version - but theres a few makefile issues this time round. - so off i goto bugzilla ...

only either i am blind - or its not there - neither rep-gtk. (and this time i remmebered to use the search function on my browser :P)
Am i heading in the wrong direction?

Regards,
Gareth (person pretending to be an osf guy - when hes barely knows anything about it)