Re: need help porting

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 22:13, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:
> > gdk_color_white() and gdk_color_black()
>
> gdk_color_parse ("white") should work for example, or set GdkColor to
> 0xffff/0xffff/0xffff and then gdk_rgb_find_color or use
> gdk_gc_set_fg_color so the color doesn't have to be allocated.

A mix of gdk_color_parse and gdk_colormap_alloc did the job alright,
thanks for the tip.

> > gdk_draw_shadow() and all the other GtkStyle-based drawings (like
> > gdk_draw_box, etc.)
>
> s/gtk_draw_foo/gtk_paint_foo/

Well, there are a couple more args in the gtk_paint_* functions... I'm
using these calls inside an object and i don't quite understand some of
the args, especially the GdkRectangle and the GtkWidget one (I'm writing
a gtk2 theme, so I managed to guess what the detail bit would be ;)

Fancy enlightening me about this api ?

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera