applets tooltip's does not appear ...

The cdplayer applet is now key navigable. Each button in the applet
receives focus. So the applet as a whole does not receive focus, thus
pressing Ctrl+F1 does not launch the applets tooltip.

The tooltip is seen if the mouse is used. But not through keyboard. So
there is no way a person will know what applet s[he] has reached.

This is the same case now for mini-commander applet.

IMHO this appears to be a serious issue. I am trying to investigate how
to go about it. If someone has an idea please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Deepa.
Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.