Re: Going through gnome-games
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Going through gnome-games
- Date: 16 Apr 2002 19:40:46 +0200
On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 00:29, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I'm closing a bunch of gnome-games bugs, fixing obvious crashes, porting
> to non-deprecated apis, applying patch from bugzilla.
> However, I have a problem. When a game does this:
> g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(client), "die", G_CALLBACK(quit_game_cb),
> gdb exits as soon as the program hits gtk_main(). Does anybody have any
> ideas why ?
I have also had strange crashes if my code even connects to a
GnomeClient signal in GNOME2, but that's in gnomemm, so I haven't
reported it before.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev