Brokenness in the search dialog

The Gnome 2 search dialog is pretty nice, apart from the following:
- if a directory is found as a match for the search pattern, everything
inside this directory is also shown.
This means that it is almost impossible to find anything, because you
basically get TOO many results. A good analogy is the reason why Google is
so much more popular than other search engines.

I suggest that the search-dialog just show the directory (and
files/sub-directories that ALSO have the search pattern).

If someone desperately wants the current behaviour, I suggest using the
fact that the widget is the new tree-view, and just show it all as a
collapsed tree.

Gaute