Re: panel run dialog
- From: Todd Kulesza <todd dropline net>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Desktop-Devel List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: panel run dialog
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:40:05 -0400
On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 11:45, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> I really wanted to add an option menu to this to act as a filter. It
> would let you select things like 'Games', 'Applications', 'All', etc.
> This dialog certainly could use some help UI wse, but I don't think the
> list of applications is inherently broken.
Wouldn't this make it act exactly the same as the current Applications
Menu? We already have an alphabetized list divided into categories such
as Games, Accessories, etc. :)
] [Thread Prev