Re: Display option in multiscreen

>the point was machine_name and num_Xserver can be different between
>sessions - if gtk knew about just the screen it could try the screen it
>was given, and possibly fallback to screen  if there isn't that screen
>available?

Understood, But I think it is more the session manager's job to create
the right display+screen combination while trying to restart apps
and if the screen is not available then discard the app altogether.

That's the reason why I don't think a --screen arg is needed.

	Regards,
		Erwann

 Erwann Chénedé, Sun Microsystems, Ireland
[ I speak for myself, not for my employer ]