Re: problems when merging dockitems

Hi Jaka,

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 11:32, Jaka Mocnik wrote:
> I open a BonoboWindow with a Toolbar dockitem. then, I add an
> out-of-proc control to it that attempts to merge another dockitem,
> Sidebar, in the UI container.

	Sounds fine.

> well, the Sidebar dockitem never shows up.
> is this a known bug? is it a bug at all or am I merely doing something
> wrong?

	It doesn't sound like there should be a problem here. Is it possible
that you have a freeze / thaw issue. ie. before doing a batch of
operations it's important to do a freeze to inhibit UI re-builds, but
then it's also rather important to do a thaw as well ;-) prolly we
should have some sort of thaw timeout for extra robustitude.

	Regards,

		Michael.