Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)
- From: "Ing. Rafael de" Jesús Fernández "M." <rafael ipicyt edu mx>
- To: David Moles <david moles vykor com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)
- Date: 04 Apr 2002 17:06:18 -0600
> ...except that you shouldn't find dialogs inside folders at all.
I agree with David's comment. we could end up with some UI
inconsistencies (such as having folders that aren't folders and objects
that aren't really there). Perhaps eventually loosing the name capplet
(in favor of a better alternative, though I don't have any ideas right
now) will help to clear this subject. I'm not sure if using a "plug-in"
structure for the control-center would be efficient (or more "usable").
] [Thread Prev