Re: gnome2 and OSF/1 4.0

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 10:07, Gareth Pearce wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Over the last week or so, i have been giving porting gnome2 to OSF/1 4.0 a
> go ... to while away the spare time while my honours project is using up
> much cpu time on a supercomputer...

if there are problem present in everything, then posting those here is
probably a good idea.

otherwise, bugs/problems in individual modules should be submitted to
bugzilla.gnome.org.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to