Re: gnome-$(blah) snapshots

Hi Kevin,

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:

> > Hey,
> >
> > * What's Changed ?
> >
> > gnome-panel 1.5.16
> > ==================>
> > Panel Applet Library
> >
> > * Warn if applets are using hyphens in gconf keys (Mark)
>
> Hmm, this sounds really bad. I think some of the applets may still use
> hyphens. Has anyone tested this with gnome-applets?

	Yeah, I think I loaded all the applets onto my panel after
this change and there were no warnings. I've just had a quick look at
'/schemas/apps' and I can't see any applets using hypens in their
keys.

	Note, a lot of them still use it in their schemas directory
names - e.g. '/schemas/apps/battstat-applet'. You can correct this
without having any effect on the user.

Good Luck,
Mark.