Re: swallowed apps

hi all,

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 23:50, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hey,
> 	Okay, who uses the swallowed app feature in the panel? What's
> the use case ?
>
> 	Personally I think its just confusing an useless (but a nice
> proof of concept)

I have found it to be fairly useless and it is a good source of bugs
(looking at bugzilla).

Better would be to make writing applets so useful and easy that whatever
people are swallowing an applet is made for it.

Get rid of it. It will make our lives easier. I don't see people rushing
to address the gnome 1-4 bug reports against swallowed apps.

thanks,
wayne