Re: Need to add Removabel Media Support for Solaris on gnome CVS

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Rajeev  Karale wrote:

>  Hi All,
>  Removable Media Support is one of the CDE feature.
>  Sdtmedia_format
>  Sdtmedia_prot
>  Sdtmedia_prop and
>  Sdlmedia_slice are the four CDE applications which supports this feature.
>  I have ported these CDE applications to gnome2.0. Presently these
>  applications are solaris specific(since they use solaris specific
>  libraries). We have plan to port them to linux.
>  I am interested to make these applications a part of gnome CVS. Can I do
>  this? if yes, how should I proceed?
>
>  I have made solaris specific changes to Nautilus to support these
>  applications for removable volume.
>  My changes are made with #ifdef SOLARIS and will not affect nautilus on
>  LINUX.With my changes I am able to build successfully both in SOLARIS and
>  LINUX.
>  Can I merge these changes to Nautilus main branch.

What changes? I didn't see a patch.

Please send the patch for review to nautilus-list eazel com

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a bookish devious photographer on the wrong side of the law. She's a
transdimensional junkie mermaid with a flame-thrower. They fight crime!