Need to add Removabel Media Support for Solaris on gnome CVS

 Hi All,
 Removable Media Support is one of the CDE feature.
 Sdtmedia_format
 Sdtmedia_prot
 Sdtmedia_prop and
 Sdlmedia_slice are the four CDE applications which supports this feature.
 I have ported these CDE applications to gnome2.0. Presently these
 applications are solaris specific(since they use solaris specific
 libraries). We have plan to port them to linux.
 I am interested to make these applications a part of gnome CVS. Can I do
 this? if yes, how should I proceed?

 I have made solaris specific changes to Nautilus to support these
 applications for removable volume.
 My changes are made with #ifdef SOLARIS and will not affect nautilus on
 LINUX.With my changes I am able to build successfully both in SOLARIS and
 LINUX.
 Can I merge these changes to Nautilus main branch.

 Regards,
 _Rajeev.