Re: killing more lists

Alex Graveley <alex ximian com> writes:
> A gcl + gnome-libs-devel + gnome-vfs-list + gconf-list + gtk-list
> consolidation would fit in well I think.

Makes sense to me with the exception of gtk-list (gtk-list is a
user-of-libs list not a devel list). If you meant gtk-devel-list, I
think a noticeable number of people on there would probably be grumpy
about a merge, and the list is already high-traffic.

gcl is mildly high-traffic but orbit-list could pick up most of the
not-GNOME-related traffic so may make sense.

VFS and gconf list could certainly be merged in to gnome-libs-devel,
so we can kill at least those and maybe gcl as well.

Havoc