Re: killing more lists

Hi,

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 17:42, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> What if we merge nautilus-list and gnome-2-0-list into
> desktop-devel-list?

I think we should also merge all the core library discussion into a
single library list.

A gcl + gnome-libs-devel + gnome-vfs-list + gconf-list + gtk-list
consolidation would fit in well I think.

> I think it'll be easier to follow GNOME and get involved if we have
> fewer lists.

I could not agree more.

-Alex

--
 Think about it man!  Rock singers are only rockin you half the time...
 the other time they're... they're breathing... in!  But not anymore

			-- Tenacious D